Please call, 802 877 0087, or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org, during business hours, Tuesday-Friday 11-5:30 and Saturday 11-4, to order any of our chocolates. We will be happy to accommodate your special requests whenever possible.
Check out our Full Menu page for photos and descriptions of the chocolates that we regularly have in the case, but we always have a few special treats that come and go.
We do offer discounts for large orders and we are happy to talk with you about special chocolates for your business gifts, wedding or special occasion chocolates.
Check our FAQ page for answers on questions you may have. Our chocolate is priced by weight at $29.00 a pound.
Buy a single piece or many.
We have gift boxes for 2 pieces to two pounds.
We also have gift certificates.
Always ask for our specials and find us on Facebook.
◦ Starting May 1, we will add a $5.00 warm weather shipping fee to all orders until October 31. During these hot times anywhere outside of New England we ship over-night USPS and Priority within New England. Chocolate can’t take the heat. November 1 – April 30 we ship packages Priority USPS.
◦ Orders are shipped via USPS and transit times vary depending on destination. Most of our shipments get to their destination within 1-3 days.
◦ Our shipping and handling rates are standardized and are as follows.
0-.99 pounds is $7.50
1-1.99 pounds is $10
2-2.99 pounds is $13
3-4.99 pounds is $20
over 5 pounds please ask for a quote, it will be based on actual weight, destination,
and a $5 handling/packing charge.
These rates are not subject to discounts.
◦ We track all packages but once the package leaves our shop we can no longer guarantee it’s safety. We do everything we can to get it to you in the best shape possible (which is normally perfect) but there are things we cannot control.
◦ Orders are normally shipped Tuesday-Thursday unless other arrangements are made. We do not ship to international destinations.
◦ We are not responsible for delays caused by the shipping agent or due to weather or mechanical error and are not able to offer refunds for those reasons.
◦ Orders that can be filled and are received before 1:30pm will be shipped the same day. All others will be shipped base on product availability and destination. If the destination city's temperature is more than 70 degrees and you are sending to someone other than yourself, we highly recommend sending it Over Night, we are not responsible if the chocolates arrive melted and this is the safest bet. If you are buying for yourself and have chosen 2nd Day Air, we are not responsible if the chocolates arrive melted and will not offer any refund.
We want your online experience to be as close as it can be to stopping into our shop (though we have not figured a way to add a scratch and sniff feature). Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests.
When ordering, please let us know about ANY & ALL ALLERGIES. We're here to make people happy.